• Save £2,880 on probate legal fees.
• Free up 30 hours of your time spent dealing with probate.
• Please the beneficiaries by increasing the amount of their inheritance.
• Get peace of mind by knowing how to avoid costly and embarrassing probate mistakes.
• Put an end to probate headaches and anxiety by having a clear action plan how to deal with probate quickly and easily.
Hello, my name is Philip Weston and I’m a probate practitioner and legal adviser with 21 years experience. I help people with the legal & financial procedures after the death of a loved one. I’ve put this website together to pass on my probate knowledge so that you avoid the common pitfalls and don’t waste money on unnecessary legal fees.
Written especially for the 90% of people who are confused by probate, in your FREE Indispensible Probate Resource Kit you will discover everything you need to know about probate, clearly and simply explained, and what needs to be taken care of after someone dies.
To help you through the probate minefield, in this indispensible resource, you’ll discover:
- Why probate is required, even on straightforward and small estates.
- How to carry out a Do-it-Yourself probate and save £0000′s in solicitor’s fees.
- The 7 costly and embarrassing probate mistakes and how to avoid making them.
- An insider’s grasp of probate so you can confidently make important decisions.
- The 3 different options how to obtain probate quickly & easily.
- A checklist of the essential tasks that must be carried out after the death of a loved one.
- The circumstances when it is essential to seek professional legal advice.
- A checklist of the duties & responsibilities of the Executor of the Will (or Next of Kin when there is no Will).
- Discover little-known strategies that allow you to avoid probate altogether.
- All the forms needed to obtain probate completely FREE of charge.
- The “nuts and bolts” of probate process.
- Where to get free impartial help and advice.
- Answers to all of your probate questions.
- And much, much more….
By now, you might well be thinking….. “Why Are You Doing This For Me?”
For years, a significant percentage of my clients consisted of families that have recently suffered the loss of a loved one. Through providing legal assistance to my clients, I’ve collected hard to find information which has been invaluable to them (and will be to you too).
As Gandhi said, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service of others.”
It’s gratifying to help families at an emotional and distressing time get relief from the daunting challenges and gain greater peace of mind.
Just look at what these people had to say about my FREE Indispensible Probate Resource Kit:
“If I could have had this invaluable information sooner, I can’t tell you how many headaches and heartaches I could have saved my clients and their families.”
Gary Clugston, Harold White Funeral Directors.
“Phil, I got your Probate Resource Kit from you on 2nd September – I received the Grant of Probate on 6th October – Is that a Record??? I have recommended you to everybody (well anybody that may need it). Thank you I reckon I have saved over £5,000 AT LEAST. You make it so simple. Thanks again, my deceased Mother would be proud of me for saving so much of her hard earned money.”
Phil Hall, by email.
“Dear Phil, thank you so much for all your helpful emails and your probate kit was just brilliant. In fact I found it very easy and I am pleased to say that probate has now been granted. Once again thank you.”
Stephanie Sedgwick, by email
“Dear Phil, I just wanted to say how invaluable your probate guide has been. I have really appreciated the way everything was laid out so clearly step-by-step, enabling a non-lawyer like me to easily understand and follow the process. I’m sure that my late father would also have been happy that part of his legacy was not squandered on a four-figure solicitor’s bill. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your services in future to anyone faced with tackling the issue of probate. Sincere thanks for your help at this difficult time.”
Darren Gosling, by email.
“Hi Phil just wanted to say thank you for your probate kit and all your advice. I received the grant of probate last Saturday., just under 6 weeks from when I started. I was quoted £3,600 plus disbursements by my solicitor and was told it would take 6 months. While we were reeling in shock, and happily before I signed anything, I found your website. I found it so easy to follow and I have recommended you to two other people so far and can’t thank you enough. Long may you prosper! Kind regards.”
Lynne Bryant, by email.
“I found you on the internet as I had been told by my mother’s bank that I needed to get probate. I didn’t even know what probate was and wasn’t sure where to start. Your probate kit got me on the right track straight away. It explained everything in plain English and was very easy to follow and understand. I now have a clear understanding of what is required. I am very grateful to you. Thanks.”
John Wagstaff, Oxford.
For the sake of your loved ones and for yourself, I urge you to review this indispensable material to discover solutions to any probate problems you may be facing. You’ll find key strategies to turn the probate process into an easier journey for all concerned.
With best regards,
Owner of the Wills & Probate Service and Probate Practitioner
P.S. Satisfy your Need To Know today – This is a limited-time-only FREE offer that will only be available for a short time… so why not get your hands on this essential information now, while it’s fresh on your mind?
P.P.S. By giving me your name and email address, you have my promise — that you’ll be treated exactly how I would like to be treated. That is, your name and personal information will absolutely NOT be shared, sold, rented or given to anyone else whatsoever. It will NOT be abused. It will remain completely private.